Physical Therapy Assistant - PTA
Sign on bonus available
Recent Graduates are Welcome to Apply
This location has all the appeal of a small town and a lower cost of living while having extremely easy access to all the offerings of metropolitan activities. This facility operates in a way that makes everyone feel welcome and is passionate about patient care. Strong leadership, great pay, and affordable housing options are just a few of the benefits this role has to offer. Apply today to get a full overview of the hospital, setting, and benefits this position has to offer.
This is a community where patients and friends are treated like family.
Physical Therapist Qualifications:
- Current PTA license in the state of Arizona
- Current CPR certification and BLS preferred
- Basic computer knowledge and typing skills required
- Strong written and verbal skills
As a member of their team, you will enjoy:
- Full Benefits Package
- Unmatched Mentorship Opportunities with some of the best PTs and PTA’s in the region
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Flexible patient scheduling to best meet your needs
- Competitive Compensation
If you bring the above skills to the hospital, they will offer you a stable work schedule, competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send a resume to:
Cristian Garza Healthcare Recruiter