Physical Therapist - PT
We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Physical Therapist (PT) to join our team in Eastern Colorado. As a Physical Therapist, you will work with patients to help alleviate pain, restore movement, and improve their overall physical health. You will utilize your expertise in assessing, diagnosing, and treating various musculoskeletal conditions, injuries, and disabilities. Your goal will be to assist patients in regaining functionality, reducing pain, and enhancing their quality of life through customized treatment plans.This location has all the appeal of living in a small town and has easy access to all the offerings of metropolitan activities. This hospital operates in a way that makes everyone feel welcome and is passionate about patient care.
Full time, mixed setting, new graduates start at $55hr
Sign on bonus and relocation assistance for the right candidate
- Responsible for the application of current knowledge, theory, evidence and sound clinical judgment in patient management.
- Works closely with the patient, family and other members of an interdisciplinary team to provide efficient and effective individualized patient care.
- Serve as advocates and promoters of health, wellness, and fitness to all.
- Offers the candidate an opportunity to join a dynamic interdisciplinary team.
- Services are provided to patients with a broad range of diagnoses
- New graduates are welcome to apply and will be considered.
Physical Therapist Qualifications:
- Physical Therapy Degree from an Accredited University
- Physical Therapist with an either new or experienced background
- Current or eligible State Physical Therapy license
- Prefer experience in Acute care and Outpatient settings
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of organization, communication, interpersonal relations, leadership, decision making and problem solving.
- Holds board certification in clinical specialty area.
- Advanced degree in a health care field.
- Active participation within professional organization.
- Experience and/or strong interest preferred in practice areas applicable to this setting.
- The candidate must be willing to train for and work in various practice areas including inpatient rehabilitation and outpatient care according to department need.
- We are seeking individuals who have had experience in working with a culturally diverse population.
You bring the above skills to the hospital, and they will offer you a stable work schedule, competitive wages, fabulous benefits package, and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Relocation expenses and Sign on Bonus for the right candidate.
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send resume to:
Cristian Garza Healthcare Recruiter
cgarza @mleehealthcare .com