Travel Outpatient PT
Diagnose and manage movement dysfunction and enhance physical and functional abilities. Restore, maintain, and promote not only optimal physical function, but also optimal wellness and fitness, and optimal quality of life as it relates to movement and health. Prevent the onset, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities that may result from diseases, disorders, conditions, or injuries.
- Full time, Monday through Friday
- Bachelor’s, Master's, or Doctorate in Physical Therapy from a Physical Therapy program.
- Prior experience within the specific scope of practice is preferred.
- New Grads Welcome to apply
- Licensed Physical Therapist in the State of Colorado.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certification is required.
For immediate and confidential consideration, apply now and email a copy of your resume to the Recruiter working on this search.
Dominik Miles\ National Healthcare Recruiter
Direct Line\ 206.746.6000