Radiologic Technologist (FTE) - 5k Sign on Bonus Available
We are currently seeking a skilled Radiologic Technologist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in diagnostic radiology and a strong understanding of anatomy and physiology.
- Operate X-ray, CT, and fluoroscopic equipment
- Position patients correctly for imaging
- Monitor patients' conditions during imaging procedures
- Prepare and maintain accurate patient records
- Collaborate with physicians and other healthcare professionals to develop treatment plans
- Adhere to all safety protocols and guidelines
- Radiology technologists must have or be able to acquire AART certification.
- Must be certified as a Radiologic Technologist in the state of Minnesota or eligible
- Strong knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plan, and paid time off. If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in joining, please submit your resume for consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to:
Tom Tomlinson Senior Recruiter