A hospital located near Dayton, OH is seeking a Radiologic Technologist for a full-time permanent position! New grads are welcome to apply!
Annual Pay: $62,500 - $85,000 DOE
Up to $20,000 in Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance
Day and Night shifts are available.
Radiologic Technologist Duties:
- Radiologic Technologist will be expected to perform diagnostic imaging procedures using X-rays and other imaging modalities.
- Under the direction of the radiology director, the Radiologic Technologist will collaborate with radiologists and healthcare professionals to interpret imaging results.
- Adhere to radiation safety guidelines and maintain a safe working environment.
- Conduct thorough patient assessments, explain procedures, position patients correctly, and ensure their comfort and cooperation during scans.
- Stay updated on advancements in radiologic technology through continuing education.
Radiologic Technologist Qualifications:
- ARRT certification.
- BLS certificate is preferred.
- Proven experience in performing a wide range of diagnostic imaging procedures.
- Associate degree in radiologic technology or a related field (bachelor’s degree preferred).
If you would like to apply or find out more regarding this position, send your resume to:
Mason Stringfellow, Recruiter
404 446 9000