ARRT- Radiology Technologist
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent
Pay: $50,000 - $70,000 Annual Salary DOE
Bonus: Up to $15,000 for Sign-On / Relocation
Radiologist ARRT Responsibilities:
- Interpret various medical imaging modalities for accurate diagnosis of patient conditions
- Collaborate with medical specialists to provide expert insights and recommendations for patient care based on imaging findings.
- Maintain high-quality imaging standards, implement protocols, and ensure radiation safety measures are followed.
Radiologist ARRT Requirements:
- ARRT Certification
- BLS Certification
- New Grads are welcome to apply!
- Ability to work in a high-tempo environment.
- Great environment to grow a family.
- Endless outdoor activities including Hiking, Fishing, and Water Sports.
- Rich historical sites and monuments.
#Radiologist ARRT, Rad Tech, Rad Technologist, RT, ARRT
Email: Eros @ mleehealthcare.com