Radiology Technologist / ARRT
MLee have been engaged to search for a strong Radiology Tech. This opportunity is for a driven technologist willing and capable of performing all diagnostic procedures with the knowledge of all pertinent and academic areas to produce consistent, high-quality exams. The radiologic technologist works effectively with patients and physicians and maintains a cooperative relationship with interdepartmental personnel.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- ARRT Registered or Registry eligible. Must obtain registry within 6 months of date of hire.
- A student in the second year of an approved school of radiologic technology.
- Desire for furthering one's education in the various specialties related to the fields of radiology.
- Performs radiographic procedures to include neonatal, pediatric, and adult care according to department policy and procedure.
- Develops and utilizes mechanisms for evaluating and controlling operations activities.
- Maintains and implements current skills and knowledge, policy and procedure specific to radiology examinations and procedures.
- Assists the physician in performing radiology procedures.
- Maintains specialized equipment and utilizes knowledge of radiology equipment.
- Promotes positive relationships at the department level, discussed concerns with the supervisor and presents the department in a positive manner to other employees and staff.
Certifications and Licensure:
- ARRT (R)
- 1+ years of experience preferred
- New grads welcome to apply
- Student loan repayment assistance program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Apply today to get a full overview of the hospital, setting, and benefits this position has to offer.
To take the next step in your career apply now and/or send resume to:
Austin GuntherPosted 158 days ago