Travel Radiology Technologist
13 - week contract / Flexible Schedule
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Travel Radiology Technologist to join our team. As a Travel Radiology Technologist in Iowa, you will have the opportunity to work in some of the most breathtaking locations in the country, while also utilizing your skills to provide high-quality imaging services to our patients.
- Radiological Tech is comfortable working with CT and X-rays.
- Flexible Shifts
- Hospital Setting
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must be a registered Radiology Technologist with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Experience with a variety of imaging equipment, including CT, and X-ray machines
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to adapt to new environments and work in a variety of clinical settings
In addition to competitive compensation and benefits packages, as a Travel Radiology Technologist in Iowa, you will have the opportunity to explore some of the most beautiful and unique landscapes in the country.
For immediate and confidential consideration for this role, apply now and email a copy of your resume to the Recruiter working on this search.