Echocardiogram Technologist– Hospital Setting
Recent Graduates are Welcome to Apply
Strong leadership, great pay, and affordable housing options are just a few of the benefits this role has to offer. You can apply today to get a complete overview of the location, setting, and benefits this position offers.
This is a community where patients and colleagues are treated as family.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited diagnostic medical ultrasound program
- Eligible for registry by ARDMS or certifications in RDMS. RVS, RVT, or RCS
- Current License in the State of Washington or willing to obtain
- Willingness to learn Vascular or experience in Vascular preferred
As a member of the team, you will enjoy:
- Full Benefits Package
- Mentorship Opportunities with some of the best Cardiac Sonographers in the region
- Competitive Compensation.
If you bring the above skills to the facility, we will offer you a stable work schedule, competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and send your resume to:
Kara Scherff – Senior Recruiter
Email : Kara @mleehealthcare.com