Competitive pay / Great benefits / Sign-on Bonus
(Relocation is Required )
This scenic region has a community with stunning views . Having access to an array of activities in the area.
- Current Oregon License
- Current certification from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Accredited ultrasound technician program
- (BLS) American Heart Association
- (CCI) Cardiovascular Credentialing International
- Ability to perform abdominal, obstetric, gynecologic, and vascular ultrasound examinations
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with patients, physicians, and other healthcare professionals
- Ability to operate ultrasound equipment and perform basic maintenance
- A range of medical options tailored to fit your specific healthcare needs, including basic and premium PPOs and a high deductible plan that comes with a health savings account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Prescription drug coverage to ensure that you can access the medications you need
- Dental plan and vision plan
- Flexible spending accounts that allow you to set aside pre-tax dollars to cover out-of-pocket medical expenses
- Basic life /AD&D term insurance that provides peace of mind and financial protection for you and your loved ones
- Short- and long-term disability coverage to help you navigate any unexpected health challenges
- We also offer a range of retirement plans to help you plan for your future.
- Let me tell you more about our additional benefits.
If you are a new or experienced Sonographer that is in a position to make a change, this position may be worth a closer look.
For immediate consideration for this opportunity , call or email resume to: