Join our team in beautiful Fallon! Competitive salary, retirement benefits, and career development opportunities.
Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance Offered!
Enjoy a laid-back lifestyle with outdoor activities, a beautiful coastline, and a great climate.
Apply now and start your new adventure today!
Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Associates/Bachelor's degree in nursing.
- Certified MS-RN preferred.
- State-approved nursing licensure.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in Nursing.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration abilities.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
If interested contact Lynsey Ruiz - lyn @ MLeeHealthcare . com
- Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans in consultation with healthcare professionals.
- Evaluating medical information, as well as providing direct and individualized bedside nursing care to pre-and post-surgery patients.
- Preparing, administering and recording prescribed medications.
- Changing dressings, inserting catheters, and starting IVs.
- Adjusting specialized medical equipment as needed, as well as interpreting and recording measurements.
- Monitoring patients' vitals and reporting adverse reactions to medications in a timely manner.
- Collaborating on discharge planning with the healthcare team.
- Maintaining and updating patient files, medical charts, and health records.
- Adhering to best nursing practices, standards, and protocols.
Posted 65 days ago