Registered Nurse - Neuro Advanced Care
New Grads Welcome!
$50,000.00 Sign-On Bonus
Day and Night Shifts Available
The Clinical Nurse (CN) functions in a multifaceted capacity, embodying professionalism and advocating for nursing excellence. The CN is tasked with upholding elevated standards of care for a designated patient caseload, aligning with the defined scope of practice. Informed by solid scientific research and evidence-based principles, the CN demonstrates appropriate actions. Additionally, the CN coordinates and guides the care provided by the interdisciplinary team. The CN is held accountable for adhering to the Ohio Nurse Practice Act, relevant regulatory benchmarks, and institutional protocols. By providing physical, emotional, and spiritual support, the CN significantly influences patient outcomes and the quality of care extended to patients, families, and other stakeholders.
- Successful completion of an accredited nursing school program; possession of a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is required or must be obtained within five years of hire. Proof of enrollment in a BSN program must be provided within six months of employment.
- Registered Nurses (RNs) with a minimum of 2 years experience in acute care hospital settings can choose to waive the BSN requirement. Instead, they can sign a Professional Certification Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), which must be obtained within three years of hire.
- Holding a valid Ohio RN license
- Current certification in AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) at the time of hiring
- Preferred previous experience as an RN in a hospital-based setting
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in juggling multiple tasks amid frequent interruptions while maintaining a positive demeanor
- Basic grasp of computer operations
- Strong organizational abilities
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Kara Scherff Healthcare Specialty Practice