Registered Nurse - RN
We are seeking a highly motivated and compassionate Registered Nurse to join our growing team in Central Nebraska. This location offers plenty for a true nature lover with stunning scenery. Low-cost housing, competitive compensation, good schooling, and year-round community-based activities are among the many appeals to this position.
- 1 year of clinical nursing experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Associate degree in nursing (ADN) from an accredited program.
- Current State Registered Nurse (RN) license or Compact Registered Nursing License
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Various health insurance options & wellness plans
- Retirement benefits including employer match plans
- Long-term & short-term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
Apply today to get a full overview of the hospital, and setting, this position has to offer.
To take the next step in your career apply now and/or send resume to:
Lydia McCall Executive Recruiter