MLee Healthcare has been engaged by our conveniently located client near Grove City, Ohio seeking a Full-Time Registered Nurse RN for their modern community hospital. Come join a family-like team dedicated to providing excellent patient care!
About the position: As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for providing direct and indirect patient care in an inpatient setting while collaborating with the entire health care team. You will be accountable for the practice of nursing as defined by the Ohio Board of Nursing. This position will be scheduled to work, 3 12-hour shifts per week (nights).
Schedule: Nights, 7p - 7a three 12-hour shifts per week - +$3.50 differential
- Utilizes independent judgment regarding priority of work, changes in patient condition, evaluating patient’s response to care and emergency situations.
- Strives for excellence in clinical practice, patient/family teaching and communication skills.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in patient condition or response to treatment.
- Communicates with physicians, nurse manager, co-workers and care team as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including abnormal assessment finding, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition/Professional Development reimbursement
- Hospital paid life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement savings account with employer match
- Employee wellness program
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school with current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio
- BLS certification within 30 days of employment
- ACLS certification within 6 months of employment
- Basic computer skills required; prior EPIC patient charting experience preferred
A.R Boutari Healthcare Recruiter
ARB @ MLEEHEALTHCARE . COM