We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
This gorgeous western Colorado facility is an outdoorsman paradise. World class hiking, biking, and skiing is just the beginning of what the town has to offer. If you are motivated for a change and want to leave the hustle and bustle of the busy metropolitan area this opportunity is for you.
New Grads Welcome
Salary up to ~$90,000 DOE
$5,000 - $7,500 Sign On
Up to $5,000 - Relocation Assistance
Hospital Housing options available.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Cristian Garza MLee Healthcare Staffing and Recruiting
Healthcare Recruiter & Consultant Mobile (480) 847-2000