Registered Nurse – ALL Specialties (3 years min)
**$20,000 Sign-on **
- Relocation $5,000- $15,000 depending on location
- 3 years pay range: 44.36 per hour
- 25 years pay range $62.36
We have been engaged by one of our clients to recruit Registered Nurses for all Specialties in the Oregon State region. If you are hard-working, confident, and comfortable working in an acute care setting, this is the job for you. Hypercompetitive compensation packages are offered. Hypercompetitive compensation packages are offered.
What you will do:
The RN provides care for patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation. The RN collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes. Due to the broad range of medical conditions Med/Surge Nurses will encounter, they must be well-versed in a large variety of health conditions.
What you will need:
- Associate's degree in nursing (ASN)
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Oregon State or compact license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
For immediate and confidential consideration, apply now and email a copy of your resume to the Recruiter working on this search.
Dominik Miles – Healthcare Recruiter
Email: dom @mleehealthcare.com