Speech Language Pathologist ( SLP ) - Full Time - Primarily Pediatric
$10,000 Sign on bonus paid out after 90 days!
Must have 1+ year of post-grad experience.
MLee Healthcare has been engaged by one of our trusted clients near Columbus, Ohio to recruit a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for their beautiful independent hospital. Come join a tight-knit team with great employee retention and patient satisfaction!
Primarily outpatient, with occasional inpatient coverage as needed, serving adults and pediatric patients.Schedule: 10-hour shifts, week days.
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition/Professional Development reimbursement
- Hospital paid life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement savings account with employer match
- Employee wellness program
- And more!
- Evaluates the patient upon referral. Integrates data from a variety of assessment techniques to create a customized treatment plan including short term and long term goals.
- Provides safe and effective speech therapy treatment incorporating physical, mental, social and emotional components to achieve improved quality of life and a sense of independence. Demonstrates the ability to apply accurate therapeutic principles and practices. Uses appropriate technical knowledge and clinical judgment in observing patient’s reactions to treatments.
- Completes documentation timely to maximize compensation of speech therapy treatment.
For immediate consideration, apply now or contact me directly:
- Licensed as a Speech Language Pathologist in the State of Ohio required
- BLS certification within 30 days of employment
- Basic computer skills required; prior EPIC patient charting experience preferred
- 1+ year of experience needed
A.R Boutari 440.901.1000
Posted 69 days ago