- Assist in surgical procedures, including pre-operative, intra-operative, and post-operative care
- Perform surgical procedures under the supervision of a surgeon, as allowed by state laws and regulations
- Conduct pre-operative evaluations and assessments
- Assist with surgical patient management, including monitoring and adjusting treatment plans as needed
- Provide education and support to patients and their families
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including surgeons, anesthesiologists, nurses, and support staff, to ensure optimal patient care
- Maintain accurate medical records and complete surgical documentation
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives and adhere to established protocols and guidelines
- Master's degree in Physician Assistant Studies from an accredited program
- Current license to practice as a Physician Assistant in Maine
- National Certification as a Physician Assistant (PA-C)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a surgical or acute care setting
- Strong surgical and procedural skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and continuing education opportunities.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest in the position.
For immediate and confidential consideration for this role, apply now and email a copy of your resume to the Recruiter working on this search.
Lydia McCall Executive Recruiter