*Relocation May Be Required*
Under the supervision of the Director of Surgical Services, this position assists with surgical procedures under the guidance of surgeons, registered nurse(s), or additional O.R. personnel.
Shift Details: Full time / Day Shift & Second Shift / Operating room
- Prepares and knows the specific uses of equipment, instrumentation, and supplies used for surgical procedures
- Gather, check, and prepare supplies and equipment needed for surgical procedures
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness, receptive to change, creativity, and innovative
- Ability to identify and calmly handle an inherently stressful situation with tact
- Maintain the highest slandered of sterile technique during the procedure(s)
- Ability to be flexible and take on new responsibilities
Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technician program
AHA BLS certified (30 days within hire)
Current state Surgical Technologist Registration
This position includes a comprehensive benefits package, PTO, and eligibility to participate in the group 401(k) plan (subject to applicable waiting periods).
For immediate consideration, email a copy of your resume to:
Austin Gunther Senior Recruiter
Email: austin @mleehealthcare.com