Surgical Technologist - Travel - CST
*Make up to $43,000.00 at the end of your 13-week contract*
This position is for a travel Surgical Technologist on a 13-week assignment with a beautifully renovated facility and location in the Upper Peninsula in Northern Michigan.
Full time - Day Shift - 4-10's.
Under the supervision of the Director of Surgical Services, this position assists with surgical procedures under the guidance of surgeons, registered nurse(s), or additional O.R. personnel.
- Prepares and knows the specific uses of equipment, instrumentation, and supplies used for surgical procedures
- Gather, check, and prepare supplies and equipment needed for surgical procedures
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness, receptive to change, creativity, and innovative
- Ability to identify and calmly handle an inherently stressful situation with tact
- Maintain highest slandered of sterile technique during the procedure(s)
- Ability to be flexible and take on new responsibilities
To take the next step in your career apply now and/or send resume to:
Chase Roesner / Senior Recruiter