Travel Physical Therapist
*Make Up to $43,000 during your 13-week assignment* This position is for a travel Physical Therapist with a beautiful community hospital out in Iowa.
Compassionate professionals, great pay, direct mentorship, a place to grow, and quality care are just a few of this role's benefits. If you enjoy outdoor activities this scenic location surrounded by lakes and the outdoors offers just that!
Apply today to get a full overview of the hospital, setting, and benefits this position has to offer.
- Must graduate of an Accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Physical Therapist with new or experienced background
- Prefer experience in Acute care and Outpatient settings.
- At least one year of clinical experience
- Iowa state licensure
- Diagnose and manage movement dysfunction and enhance physical and functional abilities. Restore, maintain, and promote not only optimal physical function, but also optimal wellness and fitness, and optimal quality of life as it relates to movement and health. Prevent the onset, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities that may result from diseases, disorders, conditions, or injuries..
This opportunity provides excellent compensation, a supportive team of caring professionals, and ample prospects for career advancement.
To take the next step in your career apply now and/or send a resume to:
Lydia McCall Executive Recruiter