X-Ray / CT Technologists
**We provide on-the-job CT training for licensed X-Ray techs**
- Capture diagnostic images of a patient’s internal organs and tissues.
- Positioning patients to scan specific areas of their bodies.
- Performing regular warm-up sequences on the CT scanner prolongs the X-ray tubes’ life.
- Sterilizing radiologic equipment to ensure the safety of patients.
- Correctly interpreting doctors' written scanning instructions.
- Administering radiocontrast agents to patients enhances the visibility of internal organs and tissues.
- Evaluating CT scans to determine whether they are of good technical quality.
- Explaining scanning procedures to patients and providing reassurance and support as required.
- Graduate from an accredited school for Radiologic Technology
- Must be registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
For immediate consideration for this position, please submit your resume to:
Paul Levitin - Recruiter
paul @ mleehealthcare.com
MLee Healthcare Staffing and Recruiting, Inc