Collection of Your Information
MLee Healthcare collects information that is volunteered by its users through various means including, but not limited to, creating a user account, submitting a job application, filling out forms on our website and signing up for our job alerts.
The type of information we collect includes:
- Contact information such as name, email address and phone number;
- Professional background information including work experience, education, training, certifications, and professional qualifications;
- Personal identification such as Social Security Number, if necessary;
- Payment information such as credit card numbers and bank information;
- Employment history;
- Preferences, opinions, demographic information;
- Non-personal information such as IP address and online activities;
- Technical information such as your device type, browser type, and operating system.
We may also collect information about you from third party sources such as job boards, background check companies, and public databases.
Use of Your Personal Information
MLee Healthcare will use your personal information to:
- Administer and provide services to you;
- Create and maintain your employment account and profile;
- Process and monitor your job applications;
- Process and manage any payments to you;
- Verify your identity;
- Contact you for administrative purposes;
- Customize and improve the services we provide to you;
- Protect our services against fraud and other misuse;
- Fulfill our legal and contractual obligations.
We may also use your personal information to contact you about our products and services and for other promotional purposes. If you would like to opt-out from receiving promotional emails, you may do so by updating your preferences in your user account or by using the opt-out link on the emails.
Sharing of Your Personal Information
MLee Healthcare may share your personal data with third parties for processing and managing services on our behalf, such as:
- Background check companies and credit agencies to verify your identity;
- Third-party payment processing services;
- Third-party software services;
- Vendors that provide services to us.
These third-party service providers are prohibited from using your personal information for any other purpose than providing services to us. We may also disclose your personal information if required by law or as necessary to respond to court orders, governmental requests, a valid legal process served on us, or necessary to protect our services, users, or others.
Security of Your Personal Information
MLee Healthcare is committed to protecting your personal data. We use appropriate technical, organizational, and administrative measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized or unlawful access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We are continuously implementing measures and technologies to ensure the safety of all the information that we keep. However, no system or transmission of data over the internet is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect such information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
User Access and Control
We give you reasonable access to the personal information we keep about you and the ability to update, delete, or change your information. You also have the right to obtain a copy of any personal information we have collected about you upon a written request. If you are located in certain jurisdictions, you may have the right to make a complaint about our handling of your personal data with a supervisory authority.
Cookies and Website Tracking